BNG Bank reappoints Olivier Labe as CFO
6 April 2023
In 2021, the day-to-day management of the bank was entrusted to an Executive Committee consisting of the following five members:
- Gita Salden, Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Olivier Labe, Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Cindy van Atteveldt, Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Thomas Eterman, Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
- Jaco van Goudswaard, Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Within the Executive Committee, Olivier Labe has direct responsibility for Finance & Control, Treasury & Capital Markets, Investor Relations, Capital Management, Special Management, Legal & Tax Matters and Back Office.
Huub Arendse, chair of the Supervisory Board: "We are very happy with the contributions Olivier makes to our updated strategy in his role as CFO. His experience is vital to the continuity in the Executive Committee and to the management of BNG Bank in the phase in which the bank now finds itself."